Monday, June 25, 2007

This is my tiny guy!

Here is the Christensen clan.


Paul is going to kill me for posting these! I don't know what's worse, the fact that we actually own a Flowbee, or that fact that he's using it?! He's pretty proud of his money saving haircutting technique.

How precious!


It's a rare moment these days that Evan will just sit and love on you. Paul got lucky the other night- I think they were enjoying the latest episode of "So you think you can dance?". Just so no one is concerned about Paul, I'm sure it was followed by SportsCenter (hence the Saints blanket).

Guess who is starting to reach for things? He was fascinated with this horse for a few days, but he's over it now. It's pretty funny to see him attack his toys!

Our little string bean!

4 comments:

mandy said...

Those pictures made me miss him so much!! We need to see you guys. Call us~ We leave for Colorado on July 4th in the afternoon, but you guys are totally welcome to stay at our house. I'll email you.

Kristen said...

hi chelsea, it's kristen anthony! i'm so happy i found your blog. your little guy is sooo cute!!! i find out in 2 weeks what i'm having and i can't wait! please tell paul hi from us. we miss you guys!

Becca said...

The flobe huh!!! Classic! I have to say it does a fine job on that man heads! Your little guy is so cute!

Mama Bear said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you are updating your blog...I love seeing pics of little E. He is so cute!! Robert likes watching SYTCD, too. Can you blame him...it's the best show on tv! :)