Thursday, October 2, 2008
No we haven't fallen off the face of the earth, but it sure feels like we haven't been home in a while! Evan and I took a trip to Utah to attend my little sis' wedding and then took a road trip to St. George to have our annual friends trip. It has been a fun few weeks but I am ready to return to a regular sleeping schedule! Did I mention that Evan has mono? Don't ask me how he got it, (He's not a playa, he just crush a lot) but he was dead dog sick for a little while and has been sleeping longer that usual. I'm trying not to get too used to that! He seems to be on the mend, but the doc said it could last up to 4 months- please bless that's not the case. Pics and more details coming soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Are you kidding me? Mono? How sad - but you better take advantage of those long naps! They can be to your favor!
Oh, I'm sorry Chels. That's rough to have a little one so sick. Poor guy.
Married? What the? Why don't you call me back some time slacker.
Poor guy, so sorry!! Hope he gets better soon!
Post a Comment