you just get out of the blogging mood. I have been BEYOND lazy these past few weeks. I don't know if it's post holiday burnout, or just sheer laziness but I haven't been able to make myself do much of anything these days. I finally mustered up the willpower to get a few things done, but just when I was uploading pics, my camera's battery died and that was the end of that! Quick update, Christmas was a blast, my baby is supercute, I'm dog sitting this week (more on that to come), and I'm looking forward til the end of January. I will post tonight after everything is ready to go.
2 comments:
It's about time! I was just telling Jenna I needed your number, I was gonna track you down!!! Can't wait to see your photos!
Hurry Hurry - we all can't wait - you lazy blogger you!:0)
Post a Comment