Saturday, January 16, 2010

3 Months

I can't tell you how much we love this baby! She is the sweetest baby ever! She is coming to terms with her big brother, who really does love her. It has been fun to watch her light up when he comes around and follow him around the room. When you let her sleep with you she will nudge her head in the direction that you are until she finds you. She has a soft and pathetic cry. It's hard to take her too seriously because her cry is too cute and tiny. She gets red splotches around her eyes just like her momma and brother. She lights up when you sing. She watches TV. She loves her swing. We love to have her here. Our family feels a little more complete with her around.
I just want to eat her up!
Gangsta! I have tried to fix the pic, but it won't stick, but here it is anyway! Did I mention she rolled over for the first time yesterday?! I hope it was just a trial, and that she won't do it again for a little while- it's too soon!

6 comments:

Princess Sarah said...

Cutey pie!! I love the updates! Keep em comin!

Wendie said...

What a sweet baby girl! Just to pass on what we learned about good babies who love their swing . . . they may end up needing to wear little helmets to fix the shape of their head. :)

McEwen Family said...

Just adorable!!!!!

Anna said...

She is looking so alert! Such a sweetie.

Chrissy said...

we can't wait to meet her, i'd suggest that is must be the name,but my kate isn't quite so sweet!!!

Heather said...

I could seriously eat your baby - she is scrumptious!

Also, girl you are the queen of CL - I am freaking out over the deals you have found!