Friday, February 26, 2010
Compliments
Is anyone else like me about receiving compliments? I always have some way to deflect it or tear it down somehow. Not my little boy. Everytime you say "good job" or "what a great picture" he responds with a grateful "thank you". No arguement from him. As far as he knows it is a great job and the best picture ever. I love it. So I've decided to take note from my little man and work on being better at receiving compliments. If someone says you look great today I'm not going to say "Thanks, but I feel fat today". I'm just going to say a grateful thanks and leave it alone. I should just be glad someone thinks I look great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a gentleman! That is a good point.
Hey Chel....hope you enjoyed your trip and the AZ thing went well. Let me know how your face is doing. I may be coming to So Cal for spring break. If I do, I will bring my micro. We can give you a facial if you are up to it!
Post a Comment