Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Six months




I think my little nuggets are the cutest in the world! Somedays I just can't get enough of them. Kate is growing like a weed! I can't believe she is six months already. She eats like a champ- squash is her preferred dish. She rolls all over the place, chews on everything is sight and tries to sit up when you lay her down. I think she might end up being just as crazy as her brother. She still is the sweetest girl in the world. I don't know how to explain her, but there is this incredible innocence about her. She has a cute little giggle, in fact she giggles at you or anything more than she talks or coo's. Evan is a good big brother, whenever she rolls or does something new, he tells her "good job baby girl". There is nothing sweeter than that!

1 comment:

mandy said...

I can't believe Kate is already 6 months old. That went by way too fast. We need to see you guys.