Monday, June 18, 2012

Disneyland

This year we opted for a day at Disneyland instead of a birthday party. In all honesty this is the first time I have taken Evan to Disneyland. I know we live here, but I LOVE d-land and I didn't want to take my kids until they were old enough to appreciate it and old enough for us all to have fun. We got a babysitter for Kate and went to D-land with just the three of us. Evan was excited to have a day with his parents all to himself. He LOVED it, and so did we. I missed Kate and wished she was there, but I thought it was nice to spend time with Evan. He rode all the rides he could, and was hoping to get to ride all of the roller-coasters. He was scared of the dressed up characters- he never has been a fan of those. His favorite ride was the little mermaid and the roller coaster in toon-town. It was a great day and I'm glad we waited and made it such a big deal.

No comments: