



This year we took a little family trip to Palm Springs for an adventure over spring break. Evan was so excited to stay in a hotel! I didn't realize that he hadn't ever stayed in a hotel before, we always travel but it's either camping, a cabin or crashing at family and friends houses. So the first half hour of our stay in our room was Evan and Kate jumping from bed to bed. We hiked San Jacinto peak. I have never been there- it's amazing that a full on mountain exists in the middle of the desert. The tram ride was fun and Evan loves the adventure of the trails. I basically carried Kate while Paul kept up with Evan. He would have stayed there all day if we could have. We spent the next day with our friends the Owsleys swimming at the best pool ever! I didn't take any pictures because I didn't hardly see the kids, they ran that place like a boss. We took home some seriously worn out kids! We plan on doing this again next year- it was a fun get away!
No comments:
Post a Comment