Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Last night was a big night for this nerd!


For those of you who know me, know that I heart George Michael. Make that like triple heart him! So when I heard he was coming I knew this was one show I wouldn't be missing! Let's just say it was a GREAT show. He performed all of the big hits and some of the not so big ones. Needless to say I am suffering from a sore throat and a lack of sleep today, but it was all worth it! Thanks to Jen and Dave for letting me be the third wheel!

4 comments:

The Trainas said...

It was you and Dave all the way, babe. Thanks for letting ME be the third wheel! Madonna here we come! :)-

Heather said...

George Micheal - are you kidding me? I used to have all of his songs memorized in college! I bet that that was so much fun!!!

Hoagland Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hoagland Family said...

Chels...I just love ya!!

I'm glad GM was able to rock your world for a night;)