Friday, August 22, 2008

Relief at last!

Thank you for all the calls, posts and concern about my life's greatest problem! I know that if anything really tragic happens- I have the greatest support group in the world. Just so you all know, my air conditioning is officially fixed! My mood has improved and I'm a much better mother and wife. I'm also watching speed walking on the Olympics- I can't believe some of these sports that you are allowed to get a gold medal in. Maybe one of these days you will see me participating in some unheard of sport just so I can have my own olympic experience!
So I have been tagged- I haven't actually returned a tag before because I am way to lazy to cut and paste and try to think of witty answers- so much PRESSURE!
So Jen, thanks for the tag and blame any inane answers on the fact that it's 12:30 in the morning and speed walking has got me captivated.

My 3 Joys:
My baby
Diamonique hours on QVC
Music- the good, the bad, and the ugly

My 3 Fears:
Anything happening to Evan
Paul dying
Nickelback

My 3 Current Obsessions:
The Olympics
Another baby (hopefully)
Finding a new piece of jewelry- my 5 year anniversay is coming up I think I've earned something that isn't Diamonique!

3 Surprising Facts:
I'm super cheap
I hate peanut butter
I wish I was a backup singer in a band

I tag:
Lisa
Sarah Hoagland
Stephanie
Dolly
Amber

4 comments:

Heather said...

You are so good for fulfilling the tag! I am like you and get way too lazy to play the tag game!
Hopefully Paul will read this and get on the diamond ASAP!:0)

Dixons said...

I loved this, Chels! I was just thinking the same thing about the olympics as I watched synchronized swimming (which is pretty amazing) and ping pong.

Hoagland Family said...

Thanks babe for tagging a poor prego person. I just about died of laughter when we were watching the fast walkers, I thought it was a joke a first, but then the commentary was so serious. You and me, fast walkin, London 2012 Olympics. We will win gold girl!!!

El Rockstar said...

you so crazy... so I am asumming you have the new Verve album... loves me some Richard Ashcroft.