Tuesday, August 5, 2008

What A Crazy Month!

I seem to be having some technical difficulties with my camera, but they will be resolved soon. We just returned from our Utah/Lake Tahoe adventures and we have some fun stories to tell. Since I've been beat up about no pictures I thought I would just tell a story about my sweet baby boy. On the first day of our Tahoe trip, Evan was sharing a room with us. Paul got up to go make a morning bottle and then Evan laid back down for a few minutes. As Paul and I were falling back to sleep we heard Evan moving around and then he yelled "Paul!", we waited a second and sure enough we hear "Paul!". He was totally calling Paul's name! Needless to say Paul had to get up and play dad. I rolled over and went back to sleep. It was the greatest morning ever!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I love it - Evan now calls dad by his first name! I used to laugh so hard when Bart would come home from work and Parker would scream "Hey Bart - you're home!" Too funny!

Princess Sarah said...

HA! Cute story! He is so much fun!! Now I need to prefect his "Sarah" pronunciation! HEHEHEH!!!