Well our week with Sammy the dog is over. Evan LOVED him. The first thing he said this morning when he woke up was "ruff, ruff". He called him "mammy". He was great with Evan- I didn't have to chase him because the dog did. When Evan wanted to play toys with someone, he went to the dog. Who needs a sibling when you can have a dog? He is a super nice dog but having a dog for a week only made me realize how not ready for a dog we are! Those little puppies need lots of attention, and bathroom breaks. The good news is the carpet cleaning I've been procrastinating can wait no longer!
2 comments:
Nice photo! So does this mean you'll babysit Sadie???? I will plan on that micro in March! Have a good weekend!
Who the heck is Sammy - That's not Jen's dog is it?
You are so brave!
Post a Comment