The bounce house. Need I say more?
Thursday, September 3, 2009
4th of July 2009
We had a fantastic 4th of July weekend. My sister and her new husband came down from Utah and we spent a little time with them at the beach, ate some TK burger, and Evan had his first chance on the boogie board. We then imposed on the Wheeler's and had a great time! The annual 4th of July parade in HB, some pool time, barbecue, bounce house, trampolines, friends and fireworks- does it get any better than that?
Watching the fireworks over the harbor in Newport Beach. Evan talked about fireworks for days afterwards. He loved them and didn't want to go home that night.
Enjoying a wagon ride with his new friend Peyton.

The bounce house. Need I say more?
The bounce house. Need I say more?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment