The big day is coming and I need a little advice concerning double strollers. Side by side or tandem? Paul and I have differing opinions but I need the tried and true accounts from friends who have already been there. Is it just me, or does the double stroller just take you to a whole new level of motherhood? I'm so not cool anymore!
6 comments:
hands down.. bumbleride. pricey, but worth every penny. it's side by side comes in just plain black, and each seat is unique (as in if one wants to lay down the other doesn't have too), which you normally only get in a tandem. nora and i researched like crazy, test drove them all, weighed in on the pros and cons, and both ended up with this one. but we also both had nice strollers to sell. which made up for some of the cost.
I just make Anna stuff both kids in the same seat of our regular stroller. It's so cute because they cuddle.
-Anne Frank-
i had a tandom and it worked well for me. i felt as though it wasn't a "wide-load". but that was a 100 years ago!!! good luck, i know personally after alex was born i wasn't ever going to leave the house again....but i did and it all worked!!!
we picked up a little thing for "baby kate" last week, couldn't resist!!!
your so much cooler with a double stroller!
i think the phil and teds are rad- your not a double wide or a huge long train and your kids can't but each other. i never had one but when i have another baby i will get one for sure!
I've got a double MacLaren and a double BOB. I love them both. The double BOB is the best walking/running stroller ever made, but it is huge. It's not one that you want to be loading in and out of the car. The double MacLaren is super easy to fold and store in the car. I just leave ours in the car at all times and it doesn't take up much room. Both seats recline seperately and it has decent storage space underneath. I also love that I can hang bags on the handles (to later return, right Paul!!!). Often you can search for last year's models online and get a deal. The Bumbleride does seems really cool. We miss you guys and can't wait to meet your sweet little girl.
Post a Comment