How do you say no to that face? I don't. It's a problem I have with both of my kids. Although there are days when I would love to have nothing hanging on my leg, I know it won't last forever. Her new word is 'shoe'. MELT. This girl loves shoes. She loves putting them on. She loves trying to wear mine. She loves other people's shoes. (Would this be a bad time to mention that there was an autistic kid in my neighborhood named Superman who also loved shoes. He would come into your house, find a closet and try on every pair of shoes. Let's just hope its a normal case of a girls love of shoes and not a case of autism.) We really have been the best of buds lately. Of course I'm easy to love when I protect you from an older brother, read books, and let you stand on the dishwasher door (renting has it's perks!). She has also been egging Evan on lately. Yesterday while he was watching TV, she wanted his attention. When she didn't get it she pulled on his pajamas which led to squirming and swatting. Unfazed, she just smiled and kept doing it. I loved it! I know one day, she'll get the best of him. I love this little girl.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Mom's Point of View
How do you say no to that face? I don't. It's a problem I have with both of my kids. Although there are days when I would love to have nothing hanging on my leg, I know it won't last forever. Her new word is 'shoe'. MELT. This girl loves shoes. She loves putting them on. She loves trying to wear mine. She loves other people's shoes. (Would this be a bad time to mention that there was an autistic kid in my neighborhood named Superman who also loved shoes. He would come into your house, find a closet and try on every pair of shoes. Let's just hope its a normal case of a girls love of shoes and not a case of autism.) We really have been the best of buds lately. Of course I'm easy to love when I protect you from an older brother, read books, and let you stand on the dishwasher door (renting has it's perks!). She has also been egging Evan on lately. Yesterday while he was watching TV, she wanted his attention. When she didn't get it she pulled on his pajamas which led to squirming and swatting. Unfazed, she just smiled and kept doing it. I loved it! I know one day, she'll get the best of him. I love this little girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment