Friday, January 7, 2011

A very useful engine


I was cleaning out my kids closet today. You know putting away the stuff they have grown out of, sorting through the new stuff, and organizing socks. Then I came across this shirt. This shirt is a special part of my boys life. He started wearing it when it was too big and continued wearing it until it was too small. He hasn't worn it for a little while, and I have been putting off putting it away. When I did, I cried. I think I'm officially more attached to this shirt now. It represents so much of his little life. He still loves Thomas, but not the way he used to. Growing up is good, but oh so sad too. I will put it in his special box of stuff that way I will always have this little shirt to remember that awesome time.