Paul went on a backpacking trip in the Sierra's for four days. Evan was constantly asking where he was. Our conversations went a little something like this:
"Mommy where dad?"
"Dad's camping."
"No Daddy work."
"O.k., dad's at work."
"No dad at church."
"Oh, maybe dad's at church instead of work."
"No, daddy work."
So for four days and nights, dad was at work. It must be awesome to have that kind of job. I had been psyching Evan up all day for dad to come home, but when he walked through the door, he just started sobbing. Not crying, but sobbing. He wouldn't even go see him. Paul picked him up and he looked at me and said "help". It was hysterical! I think he was a little freaked out by the whole thing. I felt bad for Paul because I'm pretty sure he was planning a better reception than that, but it was super funny nonetheless!
1 comment:
That's totally funny! Poor Paul. Are you ready for next week? I can't believe it's that soon!
Post a Comment