Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Arizona Trip




Mia and Jenna had their 7th birthday party at the Roller Rink. Notice I don't any pictures of us roller skating-let's just say that we won't be going again for quite some time. Even with the "skate mate" it was a long 5 minutes on the roller rink. Kate was dying to get on the floor and take a spin. Evan just wanted his shoes back on. Aside from the skating their was all sorts of fun things to do. We played a little ski ball, air hockey, and did a whole lot of running around. All in all it was a fun party. Kate is in love with her grandpa's. She kind of just likes old men in general. I would be concerned, but she might be on to something! I've heard it said that smart girls loves their dads (and their grandpa's)- she is one smart girl indeed!

No comments: