I've had so many posts about Evan lately- it feels as though we've forgotten all about Kate. I love this little girl. She has been getting a molar and it has greatly affected her normally pleasant mood. In someways for the better- she loves to cuddle when sick and that is about it. In fact the other night she actually fell asleep in my arms! It has been quite a while since she has done that and it melted my heart. She is super busy. She loves watching Evan and gasps when she gets her way. I love it. She is rounding the 18 month corner and finding her voice. She lets you know exactly what she thinks about things. She really makes our house more fun. On a side note- when did I start looking like my mother?
Thursday, March 17, 2011
The nugget
I've had so many posts about Evan lately- it feels as though we've forgotten all about Kate. I love this little girl. She has been getting a molar and it has greatly affected her normally pleasant mood. In someways for the better- she loves to cuddle when sick and that is about it. In fact the other night she actually fell asleep in my arms! It has been quite a while since she has done that and it melted my heart. She is super busy. She loves watching Evan and gasps when she gets her way. I love it. She is rounding the 18 month corner and finding her voice. She lets you know exactly what she thinks about things. She really makes our house more fun. On a side note- when did I start looking like my mother?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment