

Guess who's four? I love these pics because they are SOOOO him right now. He is all boy. He still loves his trains, riding bikes,scooters, plasma cars and running with wild abandon. He has turned the corner on 3 (thank goodness) and is now a total 4 year old. He loves talking about poop, singing about poop, telling stories about poop and sometimes he changes it up to talk about pee. Sounds a little something like this "Old McDonald had a poop." Disgusting. I love that he gets jokes now. I love that he tries to tell them. He's totally figured out teasing and is trying to perfect his own version of it. His relationship with his sister has been changing too. Now that she's a little more fun he really likes her. He's still won't share trains with her, but he's willing to compromise on a few other things. He still sings songs about me. My favorite one goes like this "my mom, my mom, my mom is really cool". He gets away with a lot following that song. He loves Paul. As he gets older and wants to do bigger boy stuff I see their bond growing. Something I love and something I hate. I like being number one! He the best at snuggles, and gives a pretty mean hug. I love this sweet boy. Happy birthday Evan!
No comments:
Post a Comment