Friday, May 8, 2009

Alone time...

Something I haven't had enough of lately. After saying goodbye to out latest batch of visitors, sending Paul off to a wedding and putting Evan to bed, I can't believe how quite it is. This is what heaven must be like. No TV, basketball playoffs, no washing machine or dishwasher running, no need to converse with anyone, just me blog stalking with no interruptions. Heaven.
Pregnancy is not a girls best friend (at least not this girls!) and after a mental breakdown yesterday, a feeling ugly, fat and totally unstylish day today, a few more nights of this quiet might just be the cure!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

You are not alone on that one. I think the best mothers day gift would be for some quality alone time. Drink in it while you can. Hey, Sarah is in town are you coming up?

Anna said...

Isn't this mom thing a little bit different than you'd imagined sometimes? Hope you're feeling better!