Friday, May 29, 2009

In no particular order..

We went to Paul's cousins wedding and he crashed! Mind you their was a full blown dance party going on outside, and he didn't notice. You know he's done for when the party's going, the dance floor is hoppin' and we are taking pictures of him without him even stirring!
I love a tired boy! I know he's mine, but I just think he is the cutest boy ever. Kudos to dad for the perfect transfer.
We went to an Easter egg hunt in the park, but Evan wasn't so interested in hunting eggs, so we took advantage of the empty jumpie. He loved it.
We spent the weekend with our friends Mandy and Jason up in the O.C. Mandy's parents are always kind enough to have us over for the best Sunday dinners! Evan loved their toys, the turtles and the yard. He will find any Thomas and make it his.

No comments: