Friday, May 29, 2009

Memorial Day 2009

We had such a fun day with family. My cousin Chris and his cute family came down on Sunday night and played the day away with us on Monday. We started with Sea World, grilled some yummy burgers and splashed in the pool before putting some super tired kids to bed. I love having just one of my family members here- thanks guys for coming all the way down and playing!
He looks like he's crying, but I promise he was laughing! He is one adventurous water baby. Paul takes him swimming a couple of times a week, and the result is one crazy pool boy. He goes underwater with his dad and will even dive in on Paul's shoulders. I get so paranoid about all the crazy things they do it's probably a good thing that I'm not at every swimming session with these two crazy boys.
Anna, Scout and Evan
Scout warming herself on the cement. Remember doing that?
Chris and baby Charlie making the most of the heated pool.

2 comments:

Anna said...

I totally need copies of those pictures! That was a great shot of the polar bears.

Princess Sarah said...

Looks like fun!! I totally remember warming myself on the cement after swimming or playing in the front yard sprinklers...but then your swimsuit front would get all snagged from the cement..remember that?? HA HA!!