Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I never blog about music mostly because "Pop goes the weasel" isn't exactly cool, and I'm totally out of the loop, but I was listening to the radio today (I HEART satellite radio) and heard a fantastic song. If you know me, you know I prefer all Brit pop to most of the decent stuff we Americans put out. You won't hear Nickelback on most BBC stations (I know their Canadian, but we American's support that crap!). Gosh I sound like such a snob- and truthfully I can't even carry that title anymore! Anyway the artist is Jack Penate- he's been around for a little while but his latest two singles are killer. First single- Today's Tonight. Love it! Next single is Be the One- awesome! I love songs that have great lyrics, good melody's and make you want to dance. I guess that the album doesn't come out until June, but I will be waiting patiently until then. It sounds awesome!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Chels - I love hearing about new artists and, like you, I am way into music! I will have to give him a listen! See you tonight!

Anna said...

So I just went to imeem to have a listen and I found one of those songs you mentioned. As I was listening I was starting to wonder WHAT you were thinking...then I noticed it was the karaoke version....now I'm listening to the real thing-thanks for the suggestion!