Friday, October 2, 2009
My growing boy
It would seem as if my kid never wears clothes! I have so many pictures of him running half naked in our house. I SWEAR he DOES get dressed everyday, but he's a nudest at heart and if we let him hang at home to long eventually the clothes just come off!
I love to watch him play with his trains. He goes off into lala land. He makes noises and talks to Thomas and the other trains. Every morning the first words once we hit the stairs is "mommy make a track", so we make a track and remake it several times during the day. The best money we have ever spent on toys is our Thomas investment.
Chillin' with a sucker probably watching Thomas.
He is now starting to try to dress himself. He sat on the stairs for 20 minutes trying to put these pajama pants on.
We are starting the potty training journey. He was all about his McQueen underwear and requested to wear them one day. The catch was he wanted to wear them in place of pants! He insisted that his diaper stay on and we put the underwear on top. I guess that's better than nothing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment