Tuesday, October 20, 2009
Life with big brother!
Everyone has warned me about the jealousy of the older sibling when bringing a new baby home. It hasn't been too bad so far, but I'm sure we are just beginning the transition from the one and only to one of two. Evan is very interested in Kate, and this morning he woke her up by singing a rousing rendition of "Kwinkle, Kwinkle little star" in her face. She didn't cry, but it did wake her. I think his real problem with her is that she is always sleeping. I can't tell you how many times I've heard him telling her to "gake up". He enjoys pushing her in the swing (which is kind of scary!), and yesterday he was sharing his toys with her when she was laying on the floor. So far, he's doing a great job of being a big brother.
What a helper! Here he is trying to put her binky back in her mouth. Be scared!
Evan wearing his big brother jammies laying next to Kate. He was resisting getting his picture taken and this is the only shot I have of him with his eyes open.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment