Friday, October 2, 2009
Labor Day 2009
This year for Labor Day I made us stay put in San Diego. I figured with the new baby coming it would be a good chance to spend time as a family for the last time as we currently know it! We filled our weekend with a trip to the beach, an afternoon at the park, and a trip to Seaworld. It was a great weekend!

A parent's new best friend- kiddie cones at McDonald's!
How cool is this chair? I like it because now he can carry some of his own things to the beach!
He has finally figured out how to pedal and he CRUISES on this bad boy! He loves to go down hills as fast as he can. I love that he is such a boy!
It's a whole lot more fun when dad comes to the park!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment