GIRL!!!!!!!!!
I would post the ultrasound pic, but there is a disconnect between me and the scanner! We are so excited to have a girl!
I've been asking Evan for a few weeks if we were having a brother of a sister, but he never gave me an answer. Last week he was giving my belly a kiss then he looked at me and said "siser". It was super cute, I got teary eyed, and he turned out to be right! He will be getting a sister somewhere around October 12.
6 comments:
Congratulations guys! Girls are fun, we are so excited for you!
Okay, so I already left my comment, but here's another. Check out projectnursery.com. I know you'll be itching to decorate!
That is so exciting! We can't wait to meet little Pauletta! :0)
Yea!! I am sooooo excited! She's is going to be the cutest little thing ever! Can't wait.
I am SO excited for Baby Kate...and can't wait to see Evan suddenly having to be all grown up! ;)
Yea!!! Congrats, you guys. Can't wait to have some girl time when you're in town! See you soon!
Post a Comment